Aligned with safety
Laser Tracking Alignment is a method of aligning your wheels with a laser kit. It is a fairly straightforward procedure but can have a big impact on your vehicle safety and improve tyre life.
If your wheels are not aligned, your car may not handle as well as when everything is in order – so it’s worth making sure all your wheels are correctly aligned.
How can I tell if my wheels need to be aligned?
- you notice your tyres are wearing down unevenly
- the vehicle pulls to one side during driving
- your vehicle does not handle as well as it used to
- vehicle feels unstable when cornering
- your steering wheel is misaligned when driving in a straight line
For more information about laser tracking, click here to contact us.